2/09/2017

New layout!

Well-- the thing is that a few weeks ago I watched 'Sing Street' (2016) and I loved it. But the layout it's not about the movie itself but a particular scene between Conor (the protagonist) and Eamon (the prodigy at music). The friendship this two teens build in such a short time it's charming and easily conquered my fangirl heart.

You guys know that my English knowledge it's limited and that's the reason I don't review 'Sing Street' for you but I totally recommend it. Basically (in a very shallow way) it's about a boy who wants to get a girl and for that he forms a band. By the way, the soundtrack it's awesome! A-ha, Duran Duran, The Clash, The Jam, The Cure... And the original songs! They are so catchy that I can't stop singing them ever since.

Here's the trailer:



So, let's watch it! And let me know if you like it :)